Rules & Regulations
- Strictly No pets allowed– penalty R 500.00
- No braai fires / Webber braai’s to be used on the balconies.
- No Cigarette buds/crackers or any other items are not to be thrown out of windows or over the balconies. Please do not use the basins in the flat as ashtrays!!
- No clothing, including towels and costumes to be hung over balcony walls or corridors.
- Parents, please ensure that children do not play in or use the lifts without adult supervision.No kids are allowed to play in the parking areas. Please ensure your kids are aware of this as you will be held liable for all costs on any vehicles being damaged.
- Rubbish Bags should be put into black bins – placed at the lifts. Bins are cleared every morning.
- Afsaal does not take any Responsibility for damages /theft in the unit that you occupy & cannot be held liable for any losses/damages, please ensure valuables are kept safe.
- All monies paid will be forfeited for bookings not being cancelled 6 weeks prior to arrival during season / long weekend periods
- Please DO NOT switch off TV’s due to extreme Damp and humidity
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- No refunds will be made for early departures
Deposits & Payments
- 50% of the total reservation (R 350.00 admin fee included) is payable within 24 hours after bookingis made. Proof must be emailed.
- Balance may be paid off monthly and all outstanding balances must be settled 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- During high season, 50% of the total cost of the reservation (plus R 350.00 admin fee) is payable as a deposit within 12 hours after booking is made to secure booking.
- Please confirm your booking and receipt of payment by contacting the office during office hours on (031)903-4040. The BKID and surname must be used as reference.
- Failure to deposit on, or before the due date will result in cancellation of the booking without prior notice. (Arrangements can be made with the office.)
- Deposits already paid will only be refunded according to the cancellation policy, if the reservation is cancelled.
- No fees will be refunded when guests leave sooner than booked(see cancellation policy).
- All changes to reservations must be in writing and cannot be done later than 2 weeks before or on arrival.
Arrival and departure times
No exceptions can be made as all guests are planning accordingly.
- Please bring your ID document and all proof of payments
- Registration takes place and the visitor signs the indemnity form which indemnifies Afsaal against any liability of visitor injuries or losses.
- Visitors will sign a form with which he/she undertakes to obey the rules and regulations of Afsaal.
All cancellations must reach the Afsaal office in writing.
- For cancellations of 30 days or more before arrival date, the administration fee and 25% of the required deposit is forfeited.
- For cancellations between 16 to 29 days before arrival date, the administration fee and 50% of the required deposit is forfeited.
- For cancellations between 0 and 15 days before arrival date, the administration fee and 100% of the required deposit is forfeited.
- In case of cancellation due to death or life-threatening illness only an administration fee of R 350.00 will be charged when the supporting evidence is provided.
- In case of anything out of control (Covid19 or Similar) the booking could be postponed to a later date. The admin fee will be forfeited and Only 50% of the remainder balance will be refunded if the guest does not require postponement.
Direct bank transfers or bank deposits are accepted but the proof of payment must be mailed to (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the office.
ABSA Cheque account
Acc no: 4058796081 (632005)
DO NOT MAKE PAYMENTS WITHOUT A CONFIRMED BOOKING AND REFERENCE NUMBER