Afsaal holiday flats feature 21 self-catering units with an excellent sea view in Amanzimtoti.
We provide you with linen, cutlery and all that is needed for a fun vacation. Please bring your own towels and dishcloths.
We offer you:
- Secure cover parking with remote controlled gates.
- Parking for trailers
- A braai area
- All units have a sea view
- Clean accommodation with friendly staff to make your vacation unforgettable
High season – December holidays (16 December 2019 – 2 January 2020)
Mid season – School holidays, All long weekends
Low season – Out of season
A once off admin fee of R 350-00 apply per booking per flat and is non-refundable.
Rules & Regulations
1. Strictly No pets allowed – penalty R 500.00 if caught, and you will have to vacate your unit immediately.
2. No braai fires / Skottels or Webbers to be used on the balconies. Cigarette buds/crackers or any other items are not to be thrown out of windows or over the balconies. Please do not use the basins in the flat as ashtrays!!
3. No clothing, including towels and costumes to be hung over balcony walls or corridors.
4. Parents, please ensure that children do not play in or use the lifts without adult supervision. No kids are allowed to play in the parking areas. Please ensure your kids are aware of this as you will be held liable for all costs on any vehicles being damaged.
5. Rubbish Bags must be put into black bins – placed at the lifts. Bins are cleared every morning.
6. Daily service can be arranged at an extra fee at reception, should the service be required.
7. AFSAAL DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES / THEFT IN UNITS & cannot be held liable for any losses/damages, please ensure valuables are kept safe.
8. All monies paid will be forfeited if bookings are canceled 6 weeks prior to arrival during season / long weekend periods
9. PLEASE DO NOT SWITCH OFF TV’s, DUE TO EXTREME DAMP & HUMIDITY
10. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Deposits & Payments
- 50% of the total reservation(R 350.00 admin fee included) is payable within 24 hours after booking is made.
- During high season, 50% of the total cost of the reservation(plus R 350.00 admin fee) is payable as a deposit within 12 hours after booking is made to secure booking.
- Please confirm booking and receipt of payment by contacting the office during office hours on (031)903-4040. Use flat number and surname as the reference number.
- Failure to deposit on, or before the due date will result in cancellation of the booking without prior notice. (Arrangements can be made with the office.)
- Deposits already paid will only be refunded according to the cancellation policy, if the reservation is canceled.
- No fees will be refunded when guests leave sooner than booked (see cancellation policy).
- All changes to reservations must be in writing and can not be done later than 2 weeks before or on arrival.
- All outstanding fees must be paid 1 week before arrival. (Arrangements can be made with the office.)
Direct bank transfers or bank deposits are accepted but the proof of payment must be faxed ((031)903-5191) or e-mailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the office. Bank details:
Acc no: 4058796081 Cheque acc
Card facilities is available on site.
Arrival and departure times:
Arrival 14:00 Departure 9:00. (Arrangements can be made with the office for after hour arrivals.)
With the arrival, registration takes place and the visitor signs the indemnity form which indemnifies Afsaal against any liability of visitor injuries or losses. Visitors sign a form with which he/she undertakes to obey the rules and regulations of Afsaal.
All cancellations must reach the Afsaal office in writing.
1. For cancellations of 30 days or more before arrival date, the administration fee and 25% of the required deposit is forfeited.
2. For cancellations between 16 to 29 days before arrival date, the administration fee and 50% of the required deposit is forfeited.
3. For cancellations between 0 and 15 days before arrival date, the administration fee and 100% of the required deposit is forfeited.
4. In case of cancellation due to death (or other acceptable reason that the person has no control over), only an administration fee of R 350.00 will be charged when the supporting evidence is provided.